Thursday, May 10, 2012

God is The Healer

Last night at church I requested a special prayer service. Jared, my Mom, and I will be traveling to Tulsa, Oklahoma on Sunday to the Cancer Treatment Centers of America in order to see if they can help me. Before going I felt the need to pray for healing and protection. See the scripture below to see why I think this is so powerful. I believe in what the Bible tells me. God does not forsake us or leave us. Please remember this no matter what walk of life you are in. Do not give up! I will fight for my life with God by my side. Bless the day that the doctors tell me there are NO cancer cells in my body! There will be no medical explanation, but I will know and you should know that it will be God's healing. He can do the same for you, no matter what the trial, sickness, or valley you may be in. Will you believe with me? Today's scripture - James 5:14 Is any sick among you? Let them call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over them, anointing them with oil in the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment