Tuesday, May 15, 2012
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. Jared and I are in Oklahoma to visit the Cancer Treatment Centers of America. We got very good news from the doctors yesterday. According to them my post op scans look incredible and the surgery was very successful! They think that if it does grow back they can help to cure me!!! Glory to God! I knew my faith would pay off. Today's scripture: Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Last night at church I requested a special prayer service. Jared, my Mom, and I will be traveling to Tulsa, Oklahoma on Sunday to the Cancer Treatment Centers of America in order to see if they can help me. Before going I felt the need to pray for healing and protection. See the scripture below to see why I think this is so powerful. I believe in what the Bible tells me. God does not forsake us or leave us. Please remember this no matter what walk of life you are in. Do not give up! I will fight for my life with God by my side. Bless the day that the doctors tell me there are NO cancer cells in my body! There will be no medical explanation, but I will know and you should know that it will be God's healing. He can do the same for you, no matter what the trial, sickness, or valley you may be in. Will you believe with me? Today's scripture - James 5:14 Is any sick among you? Let them call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over them, anointing them with oil in the name of the Lord.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
As most of you know, I'm getting married on June 2nd to my best friend and soul mate, Jared. He and I went to the first support group meeting last night. Wow! I was amazed at the stories I heard and the strength I saw in the other two ladies there who are also battling brain tumors. They were truly two of the most faithful and loving people I have ever met. They will never know how grateful I am to have been able to hear their stories and share mine. We all had one thing in common, our faith in God! One lady has been battling cancer for 20 years and she never gives up, I have a feeling she and I will become fast friends! I will not give up on my faith or my fight against this disease! I will win, and I will have victory! If you're reading this and your life has been effected by brain tumors or cancer, please take comfort in knowing that you are not alone, and you too can and will have victory! Scripture for today: Malachi 4:2 Unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with HEALING in his wings; and you shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall? Isn't it great to hear promises from God that we all can have healing and prosperity? Until tomorrow, Tiffany :)
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
James 4:8 Draw near to God and he will draw near to you. Tonight is my first support group meeting since my diagnosis. I hope to share this scripture with the group and tell my story so far. If you believe God will do miracles in your life, he will. I think I'll be one of those, do you believe you will be as well?
Monday, May 7, 2012
After having olfactory seizures and vomiting that started in January 2012, I went to a neurologist who did an MRI and found a tumor on my right temporal lobe of my brain. Within a week I was having surgery to have the tumor removed. My doctor was able to remove 96% of the tumor with a remaining 4% left in my brain. Pathology said the tumor was a grade 2 astrocytoma. I was then golf by an oncologist that I would only have about 8 years to live. I would not accept this news because science only goes so far and then comes God. I truly believe God has a bigger plan for my life and I am going to fight for my life with Him by my side. I hope to inspire others through this blog. Each day I will post a different scripture and keep you up to date on my progress. Together we can and will win this battle against a disease that effects so many people. Thanks for reading and may God bless you all!